Cancelled Flight Guidelines
- Ticket from cancelled flights may be extended for a
one-time waiver of change fee and fare difference for travel
on or before 9/30/06.
- Fare difference applies for rebooking travel after
- Travel must be rebooked with in the validity of the
ticket (one year from date of issue).
Itinerary Changes for Scheduled Travel Between 8/31/06
and 9/3/06 for the Storm Zone
- Passengers scheduled to travel to / from Cabo San Lucas,
Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta between 8/31/06
and 9/3/06 may rebook to fly anytime on or
before 9/30/06 with no change fees. Any
fare difference will apply.
itinerary change must be made by 9/4/06.
original booking must have been made on or before
Travel for all areas must be completed by 9/30/06.
Itinerary Changes for travel after 9/30/06
- For travel rescheduled after 9/30/06,
Frontier will make a one time exception to waive the change
fee only; any fare difference will be collected.
- If the customer calls after 9/4/06 to change
travel all change fees and additional collection will apply.
- Tickets are valid for one year from original
date of issue.