|RZR & HORSEBACK RIDING TOUR (PER RZR)|
|1 RZR With||Hotel Price||Our Price||You Save!|
1. Ride in the morning to beat the heat - makes for
a nicer ride. Late afternoon, though, during
the winter, can reward you with sunsets on the beach.
2. VERY IMPORTANT - Make sure to put on sunblock - SPF 30 or higher! The sun in Cabo is very strong - you don't want to be a lobster!
3. You'll get dirty, so plan on changing clothes right after the tour.
You have 2 options for insuring against damage to the RZR. You will need to choose one of these on the day of the tour.
1. You can leave a credit card for a damage deposit. Your credit card will be charged only in the event that you damage the RZR, just like a rental car place does. This is not insurance, but you won't pay anything at all if you have a safe and damage-free trip.
2. For $50.00 USD per RZR, you can purchase insurance against any damage to the RZR. If you were to crash your RZR and damage it, you will not be charged anything if you choose this option.