Cabo San Lucas is a wonderful oasis at the south
end of the Baja peninsula of Mexico where the Pacific Ocean and the
Sea of Cortez meet. There are so many things to do in Cabo San
Lucas and Los Cabos that it's almost hard to know where to start!
Below is a our list of the best Cabo attractions and activities as we
see them. Also, feel free to browse around out site using the
menus at left and above for discounts and savings on all kinds of Cabo
San Lucas activities!
20 FUN THINGS TO DO IN CABO SAN LUCAS
1) Take a romantic walk at sunset along the marina boardwalk.
2) Experience the world-renown
Deep Sea Fishing of Cabo San Lucas.
3) Spend the day on the white sand beaches, enjoying
beach activities and swimming.
4) Take a day tour to the artsy town of
5) Enjoy a glass bottom
boat ride to Lovers Beach where the two oceans meet.
6) Party the night away
at El Squid Roe, Giggling Marlin, Cabo Wabo and more!
7) Get up close to baby Gray Whales at the
Magdalena Whale Sanctuary.
8) Smoke Cuban cigars and drink tequila shots at Cabo's
many wild night clubs.
9) Swim With Dolphins
in a unique opportunity to interact with the gentle creatures.
10) Enjoy snorkeling at
the famous sites of Santa Maria Cove and Chileno Bay.
11) Take a romantic sunset
cruise on a catamaran, sipping drinks and taking it all in.
12) Spend a day in the town of San Jose del Cabo, where
real Mexico comes alive.
13) Scuba dive on the only living coral reef in Western
North America at Cabo Pulmo.
14) Hang upside down for a great photo at the Giggling
15) Take an ATV tour and
ride through the wide open Baja and along the beach.
16) Bar-hop at happy hour, sampling the many great hangouts
of Cabo San Lucas.
17) Take a booze cruise
and have some wild, partying fun!
18) Enjoy the wind whipping through your hair as you
go horseback riding on the beach.
19) Take a day trip to La
Paz, the largest town in the Baja for a different look.
20) Fly like a bird high above the Costa Azul canyon
on an Xtreme Canopy Tour.
These are just a few of
the wonderful things to do in Cabo San Lucas. There are so many
attractions in Cabo, that it's hard to know where to start! Browse
through the website and you'll see many of the very best things to do.
Have more questions? Just give us a call toll-free
at 1-866-348-6286 or e-mail
us. We're happy to help.