Cabo San Lucas is a wonderful oasis at the south end of the Baja peninsula of Mexico where the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez meet. There are so many things to do in Cabo San Lucas and Los Cabos that it's almost hard to know where to start! Below is a our list of the best Cabo attractions and activities as we see them. Also, feel free to browse around out site using the menus at left and above for discounts and savings on all kinds of Cabo San Lucas activities!
1) Take a romantic walk at sunset along the marina boardwalk.
2) Experience the world-renown Deep Sea Fishing of Cabo San Lucas.
3) Spend the day on the white sand beaches, enjoying beach activities and swimming.
4) Take a day tour to the artsy town of Todos Santos.
5) Enjoy a glass bottom boat ride to Lovers Beach where the two oceans meet.
6) Party the night away at El Squid Roe, Giggling Marlin, Cabo Wabo and more!
7) Get up close to baby Gray Whales at the Magdalena Whale Sanctuary.
8) Smoke Cuban cigars and drink tequila shots at Cabo's many wild night clubs.
9) Swim With Dolphins in a unique opportunity to interact with the gentle creatures.
10) Enjoy snorkeling at the famous sites of Santa Maria Cove and Chileno Bay.
11) Take a romantic sunset cruise on a catamaran, sipping drinks and taking it all in.
12) Spend a day in the town of San Jose del Cabo, where real Mexico comes alive.
13) Scuba dive on the only living coral reef in Western North America at Cabo Pulmo.
14) Hang upside down for a great photo at the Giggling Marlin.
15) Take an ATV tour and ride through the wide open Baja and along the beach.
16) Bar-hop at happy hour, sampling the many great hangouts of Cabo San Lucas.
17) Take a booze cruise and have some wild, partying fun!
18) Enjoy the wind whipping through your hair as you go horseback riding on the beach.
19) Take a day trip to La Paz, the largest town in the Baja for a different look.
20) Fly like a bird high above the Costa Azul canyon on an Xtreme Canopy Tour.
These are just a few of the wonderful things to do in Cabo San Lucas. There are so many attractions in Cabo, that it's hard to know where to start! Browse through the website and you'll see many of the very best things to do.
Have more questions? Just give us a call toll-free at 1-877-828-2564 or e-mail us. We're happy to help.