CABO PULMO ESCAPE
Exclusive Online Discount!
Cabo Pulmo is by far the finest snorkeling and scuba diving area in Los Cabos, being home to the only living coral reef on the west coast of North America. Set midway up the East Cape of the Baja Peninsula on the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Pulmo is home to sea lions and an amazing array of tropical marine life.
Your tour begins with complimentary pickup at your hotel. We'll drive up the Los Cabos corridor, through San Jose del Cabo, and beyond, until reaching the Buenavista Beach Resort, where we'll board the high-speed 15-passenger rafts for our ecological marine journey to the splendors of Cabo Pulmo.
Cruise at 45 mph along the beautiful desert coastline, as your naturalist guide gives you a guided tour. Reach Cabo Pulmo, bypassing the 50 minutes of dirt road driving that all other tours to Cabo Pulmo include, and experience some of the finest snorkeling spots on the reef, and indeed the best of any on Mexico's west coast. After snorkeling, we'll return to the Buenavista Beach Resort, where we'll enjoy a
This tour is available as a shore excursion if your schedule allows.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 AM from April through November
. From December to March, you'll want to check out our Ultimate Whale Watching
Complimentary pickup from your hotel.
- Round-trip Transportation
- Exciting High-speed raft tour of East Cape
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Snorkeling on the Baja's finest reefs
- Expert English-Speaking Naturalist Guides
- Use of Swimming Pool, Showers, and Restrooms at the Buenavista Beach Resort
- Delicious lunch at the Ocean View Restaurant
- Soft Drinks
- Biodegradable Sunblock (SPF 30+)
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Extra Money for drinks, tips, etc.
- Windbreaker or Sweatshirt
Ages 5 and up. Kids prices apply to ages 5-11.
THIS TOUR IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE