PRIVATE WHALE WATCHING
Your group of up to 14 people*
can take a thrilling whale watching or ecological
coastal tour of Cabo San Lucas and the Baja coast.
Our private charters include an expert guide to
get you up close and tell you about the local ecology
and marine life. Feel the adrenaline rush
of skimming across the beautiful blue waters of
the Sea of Cortez, getting up close to whales or
dolphins in an instant, spinning incredible 180°
turns, and more!
* If you have more than 14 people, just book more than one boat.
This is the private version of our Ultimate Whale Watching
Yes! This exclusive private charter is perfect for
a cruise shore excursion! This charter is flexible
to fit all cruise ship schedules.
Daily at 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, From December 15 through April 15 only
2 Hours Approximately.
Departs: Main Marina in Cabo San Lucas. Complimentary Pick-up
from Most Cabo San Lucas & Corridor Area Hotels. Exact Meeting Instructions Will Be Included
With Your Confirmation.
- Round-Trip Transportation from Most Cabo Hotels
- English Speaking Tour Guides
- Life Jacket
- Whale Watching Tour in a Special Custom Boat
- All Taxes
- Sunblock (SPF 30+)
- Camera with Dry Bag (you will get wet)
- Windbreaker or Sweatshirt
- Extra Cash for Photos, Tips, Etc.
Ages 6 and up. Kids same price as adults.